Yesterday (3rd February 2018) went down in the books of history as the day the most talented vocalist and song writer in Uganda Mowzey Radio was buried 6 feet underground after loosing his life to a brain battle he was being treated from at Case Clinic just after a bar brawl.
However, even though Radio is dead, he asked his fans to celebrate his life after death and that is exactly what they did during his burial when they sang and danced to his “Maama” song. Before his death Radio was one of the most hardworking musicians and he left behind quiet a good number of assets.
Radio and Lillian Mbabazi, his widow now first met each other in 2001 during the Coke pop star auditions in Jinja but nothing intimate went down until 2009 when the two camps of Goodlyfe (Radio & Weasel) and Blu*3 (Lillian, Jackie, Mya) collaborated on Where You Are project hence building up the chemistry.
Our team has been doing some digging and was able to get informed about the different assets and properties the fallen music soldier Mowzey Radio left behind and we had to compile it for you even though he didn’t show off that much when he was still alive.
Below are the known assets of Radio:
- Radio was a skinny multi-million young entrepreneur and apart from the boozing side of him, he had a fleet of cars which included a White Ml Benz, a Blue SL Convertible Benz and a White Jeep that featured in the Magnetic video.
2. Besides a list of over 5 Porsche cars the “Neera” hitmaker had, Radio was also a very strategic man who not only invested in Showbiz but also always thought about his family and what they would inherit once he was dead and among the things he did was constructing a good number of houses and mansions.
3. Radio was a sub owner of the Makindye Neverland flat- house which they built under the Goodlyfe company name and by then, Goodlyfe was owned by Jeff Kiwa that is why upon their separation, Jeff wanted to take the house which broke out into a huge long battle but was later on sorted out.
4. Besides Neverland, Mowzey Radio also still constructing a mansion for his fiance and baby mama Lilian Mbabazi who is currently residing in Rwanda where Radio also owns an ancre of Land and according to family member’s Radio had plans of shifting Lilian from Rwanda to come back to Uganda and settle down with their two kids where they were planning to stay as a family after getting married.
5. According to Reliable sources, Radio also had a house in Rubaga which he bought in September of 2016 and by the time of his death he was still constructing three apartments to act as a source of income for his children’s education.
Besides the apartments, a few years ago Radio bought land for his mother Kasuubo Jane in Nakawuka, Kagga-Entebbe where he was also buried and by the time of his death he was about to complete the mansion he was still building for the mother, Grandmother and his uncle.
6. On 2nd June, 2017, Mowzey Radio started up farming and planting of vegetables and at that time he also advised fellow musicians and celebrities to invest in Farming to erase away poverty from Uganda.
7. After the Tubonga Naawe campaign in 2016, Radio decided to get the money President Museveni gave them and decided to invest it in Fish Farming in Mukono where he was partnering with a citizen to help him take care of everything.
8. Besides educating his Children, Mowzey was also a generous person who used to give out charity to different schools and sharing his life and experience with the kids.