The Malawian Prophet Shepherd Bushiri is in Uganda currently where he arrived on Tuesday December 12, and I thought it would be important if I give you some facts about the man of God so that you can get to know him better in this short stay with us.
1. He runs the world’s fastest growing ministries, currently with over one million people, and, also, with established branches in all the world’s six continents.
2. His Prophetic Channel TV broadcasts to more than 40 million viewers across the world. The TV recently launched its French and Spanish broadcasts.
3. He is the only church leader in South Africa whose every Sunday Service pulls more than 60,000 people.
4. He is the only Malawian, outside politics, who receives State protection in every country he travels.
5. With 2.2 million likes on his Facebook page, he is the only Malawian with the largest following on Facebook.
6. He is Malawi’s youngest but largest employer. His Shepherd Bushiri Investments (SBI) entities employ not less than 10 000 people and 70 percent of which are Malawians.
7. Every year, he spends K2 billion Malawi Kwacha (USD 2,760,000) on charitable activities in different countries with Malawi enjoying a 60 percent share.
8. He only eats organic food from Malawi.
9. He is the only African church leader to consistently fill up FNB Stadium, Africa’s largest soccer stadium.
10. He is the only man in Africa driving a 2017 Rolls Royce Black Bedge which is worth K1.2 billion (USD 1,656,000).
11. He is the only church leader from Malawi to be features in the prestigious New African magazine and, again, the only Malawian to be named, by Africa.com, as one of the 10 affluent and influential families in Africa.
12. He is the only Malawian added in the Dubai Top Ten of doing business well from Africa.
13. He is the only man of God who has met almost all Heads of States and governments in Africa apart from Malawi’s Peter Mutharika.
14. He is the youngest man in the world owning four private jets and 27 gold mines.
15. In his mid thirties, he is Malawi’s most published author with 17 books on religion, finance and entrepreneurship to his credit.
Interesting to say, the only country attacking him and influencing other nationals to attack him is his own country, Malawi!
He was at Embassy of God Ministries and will be at Holy City Church led by Bro Ronnie in Kawuku – Bwerenga on Entebbe Road.